This blog has moved here: woorkup.com | FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @woork
Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What do you think about the new layout of Woork?

Hi everyone, how you can see I made some general improvements (... I hope...) to the layout of Woork considering several suggestions I received from you in the past months about the old design of my blog. What do you think about the result? Please let me know, leaving a comment. Thanks!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Klodian said...

Hi Antonio,
I have mentioned and before in twitter that I like WOORK to be in 3 columns, like it is now, I like it, third column for ads, this is gr8.
http://deluxetemplates.net

Liam said...

Very impressive new look. I loved how it looked before, but this has a real solid feel to it. Very nice work!

Ярослав Каплан said...

Looks great! Maybe it would be a good idea to use some extra services to combine sharing/subscribing posts (e.g. addtoany.com) to cut some useful space below the post.

Davi Ferreira said...

Really nice work, definitely an improvement.

Lory said...

Awesome! I love colors and the general style :)

Andrea Pelizzardi said...

As I told you on Twitter:

- in the homepage you should use summary and thumbs. now it seems a little bit disordered

- the second sidebar, if used only for ads, is not too useful

- there's no a footer. try to have one. you can remove some contents from main sidebar, put them in the footer and then remove the 2nd sidebar. the ads have to be put in the main sidebar

- navbar is really useless. it's not a really NAVIGATION bar

- have a tag cloud, PLEASE!

:)

Bill said...

It's always nice to see what you come up with using the blogger system. Very nice. Like that advertising space. Hope it fills up. :)

nataliav said...

The past versions and this one, are all good. It would be useful as Andrea said to have a footer, with tags for navigation, not necessary a tag cloud. The about me could be bigger (2 column wide)...

Dicky said...

Nice design. but for the header part, i still prefer previous color.

Amit Agarwal said...

Nice amazing layout.

محمد حمزة said...

very nice , especially colors , keep going . ;)

Valentino Aluigi said...

great! it's even better than before and I think it reflects your style

Rolando Murillo said...

Well, you were changing your layout thousands of times but they allways look good and this too.

Vinoth said...

Everything is fine. but i will be happy if you put nofollow for your social media links.. since it is not necessary for search engine perspective...

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

egyphoto said...

Awesome!

but try to improve the footer

farisw said...

love the way you put green button there, maybe its just a minor or additional color compare to blue and white that dominate the color of your web, buts hey, its great and i like it

Pat Anzanello said...

Great!
Love it!:D

Yuno said...

is a little bit like a Digg..

Permana Jayanta said...

I like design like this .. clean and simple ... I just wondering how long it takes to create blogspot template like this ...

agusbits said...

I like it! Very good design. Especially with Blogger theme engine.

Congrats!

www.raymundodiaz.info said...

the effects in the past layout was very good, but this sacrifice for an cleaner leyout was better...great work...sometimes the minimalist style is better

Emanuele said...

Nice work, very clean and readable.

H.S.Laszlo said...

I like it! Clean, simple, and useful.

Davy said...

Looking good, solid and professional. I would tone down the # of sharing options below posts though.

AddToAny for Blogger works wonders.

Floyd said...

I think you should have a gap between your header and the rest of the page.

Joel said...

Great layout! Loved it =) Is this a custom theme or is it an edited version?

Marzuki Jalil said...

where are you description blog? i think better you put together with logo.

you are my inspiration, hikhik.

duma garau said...

cool!! I like it most!

Martin said...

Very neat and clean design. Excellent.

Nout said...

I think your new design is great!

Ayub said...

Yeah the new design is better than the previous one! Good work!!

David said...

Antonio, very nice update. I always like the previous one, the colours and subtle layout appealed to me quite a bit. The update is a great improvement. Well done.

vip hotel said...

Great site with rank popularity, good job my friend, just keep on top okay

ChristianoErwen said...

New look is very nice :)

Paolo said...

Really a good job! You have done a very simple and clean layout.

David Costales said...

Hi dude. The new layout looks great, its really clean and readable but, I miss a categories menu and tag cloud. Footer may be really useful for blog readers, try to improve it.

Zulkarnain Adnan said...

Simple and Clean. I like it!

How to create themes blogger?

i want learn!

Anonymous said...

Looks good. I would just tighten up the letter spacing in your post headers, maybe even use a different font like you used to.

Ionut Bucur said...

Sempre meglio!
Thanks for your wo(o)rk!
;)

Andrew said...

Great to see other great looking blogger blogs out there ;)

Andrea Baggio said...

..da paura!!

Rohit said...

it is good as compare to your previous look of blog...

http://easyearningbyhome.blogspot.com

Sunil Kumar said...

Hi Woork,

The Template is very good except the footer. I am waiting for your second template release....

Regards,
www.xtreme-engineering.blogspot.com

Heather said...

I like this layout a lot. Its very simple, which in turn makes it easy to read and scan. I think to make it easier to browse I'd like to see a list of "categories" or "tags" like "Jquery, Php, Mootols, Color, etc", maybe in the first sidebar. That way when you arrive at the site you instantly see what subjects you blog about.

Krzysiek said...

I like your simple designs, but personally the content of your blog is more interesting. I was a bit worried about last lack of updates, but now i see you back in good shape.

Ahmet Orhan said...

This color is good. Because your website is attractive:) Can you share your old themes. For example; cnn,previous theme etc... :)

Reinaldo Ferro said...

Ciao Antonio!

Visito molto spesso il tuo blog, sei sempre avanti :-) Complimenti

Io sento solo la mancanza di una navigazione per categoria, esempio; javascript, css, php, ecc...

Tutto il resto il layout secondo me é perfetto ed é anche molto elegante!

Reinaldo

Bohol Bol-anon said...

The layout is so far the world's best design for a blogger site. Nothing has come close to your design.

Prateek said...

Its very nice layout now.. got three column template...

Anonymous said...

I still think that your first design was the best, 3 version older than this one.

jhon said...

your template is very good, nice new layout

Mike said...

simple & elegant ..

Tashfeen Mahmud said...

I have been reading your blog, I think, soon after you started it. I must confess that my favorite Woork template is the one that you used prior to to CNN-inspired one.

If you only use the third column for ads, I think it's a but distracting and not really useful either.

Nice, clean layout as usual. A footer might be a good idea, too.

All the best!

www.MonjurulHoque.com said...

it's awesome....

Archimidis said...

This layout is much better than the previous one!Very impressive!!Well done!

Kamran Aslam said...

nice work ,,,,,,very good design.....

Floyd said...

Very nice Antonio I like it.

ZedBlue said...

Much better than the previous one.

Dr. Internet said...

You got more space now!

lordtuts said...

Hi Antonio,
very nice, clean and fast... Great Work!
DU CARALHO!!!!!! in Brazil ;)

imko said...

The Design looks Professional And Awesome ... But, you can improve this by adding a cloud tag or categories and you can stylish the home page by making summery of posts with read more button

author said...

gr8 design ...wonder how u tweak blogger so well ..i'm just struggling

۩۩Ħǔžĕ₣ắ۩۩ said...

I am currently waiting for your next template and I surely loved this one

Anonymous said...

Looks cool. Only the comments section in post's is not looking good, make some improvements thier, rest is AWESOME.

praveen said...

very pleasing to the eyes and great readability too. I like the choice of colors and fonts.

Rijo said...

Very clean..looks awesome

Skydweller said...

Really very cool. And the blue color looks much better. You are one of the best tech bloggers.

Sachin said...

Very gorgeous and unique template

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've been to this site and I like it already. It looks amazing and has great content!

Kamal Mettananda said...

This is the first time I'm in your site. Seems it's nice, simple and neat. But your second side bar (ad bar) is not that eye-catching I guess.

Aliester said...

Wow amazing layout,it looks impressive.I like the color combination most.
And one thing is your blog is loking nice.Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

It's very impressive.........

Super Sawsaw said...

I find it better than the previous one. Hopefully you'll gonna release this to your readers again.

Ciao!

Helen Hunt said...

Lovely design - This is the first time I'm visiting, so can't really compare it with the previous layout.

That said, I think you've done a marvellous job creating this very one.

Keep rocking :)

paul said...

looks and feels really good! sorry i dint see it before the change! but i thinks its heading in the right direction

chinna said...

can u please give me the code for blogger template of anshuldudeja.blogspot.com please so i can use it on my blog jayarajyadav.blogspot.com please

  • Twitter Follow woork on Twitter
  • RSS Feed Subscribe to stay up to date
  • Podcast Coming soon...
  • 0 delicious lovers save
Share your links. Do you want to suggest any interesting link about web design or tech news? Submit your link.
Submit a News